Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment. Before playing you should know how much time & money you can afford to spend. Make sure gambling does not become a problem in your life and you do not lose control of your play.
In order to avoid problems with gambling, please keep the following in mind:
- Decide beforehand how much money you are willing to spend.
- Don't try to recoup your losses, they may only increase.
- Beware if how often and for how long you play.
- When you are winning, take occasional breaks. Think about the smart time to stop.
- Remember that gambling is entertainment. It's not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Don't forget that gambling is a game of chance. There are no systems or formulas to guarantee success.
If you have ever been worried about gambling problems or are just curious to check the results, please try our quick self assessment test.
To find out more on problem gambling go to http://www.ncpgambling.org/about/ or visit Gamblers Anonymous.
Procedures for self-exclusion
If you feel that you are losing control of your play and would like help in restricting your access to our casinos, Bet Carlyle offers you the following options:
- A minimum 7 day cooling off period
- A minimum 6 months self-exclusion period *
Please contact us any time, day or night, for immediate assistance.
*Please note: If a player chooses to opt for a minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period, this website reserves the right to keep all accounts closed indefinitely.